So, my challenge is over. And I didn’t complete as many of the tasks as I intended to.
But, I think I did slightly more with my life as a result of this.
I intend to rewrite a new 101 things in 1001 days challenge and see how I get on.
Thank you all for following my progress, and keep your eyes peeled for my new list!
Linked - Something happened relating to this
Strikethrough - Finished
2. Volunteer residentially - I never did this. Hopefully I can do on my next list.
3. Give blood - I tried giving blood a few times, but for one reason or another I was never able to. I will try again in the future :)
4. Raise money for charity, doing a sponsored something. I never got organised enough to even begin to think about doing a skydive or something like that. Again, one for the new list.
5. Create a printed portfolio - I started collating all my achievements, but again, never finished. Shall be added to the new list.
7. Make an item of clothing from scratch - I never got around to this, something for the new list as well.
9. Create a Pédé wall. - I started finding pictures I wanted to add to this, but never got round to printing them off. MUST DO THIS.
10. Make a short film - This never got finished :( I’ll have to get involved with something else.
11. Resume making monthly video montages. - I miss having these. I WILL DO THIS SOMETIME.
12. Create 33 videos resembling a blog/update (0/33) - Maybe next list I will.
13. Complete a 365 Day Photo Challenge (1/365) - Always forgot to upload pictures. Will try again!
14. Have three photo shoots with me as the model (1/3) - I must help my aunt/friends with their photography more!
17. Record and mix of original and acoustic songs (0/5) - I never recorded anything.
18. Start/join a band - Still to do.
19. Recommend 143 artists/songs (47/143) - I did some of this. To be continued!
20. Have a singing lesson - I have no idea why this is tagged, it doesn’t link to anything.
21. Learn to play three different full songs on piano, using both hands (0/3) - still to do!
22. Become cyber-famous. I’m thinking of YouTubing it. - This was a joke :P
23. Apply to be on 5 different TV shows (2/5) - I will apply for more someday.
27. Pass my driving test - I still need to restart my lessons :( This will get done!
29. Grow a plant and keep it alive for 6 months - I plan to plant in spring ^_^
34. Finish a Rubik’s cube (ideally without having to look up the solution) - One day I will, when I find my Rubik’s cube…
37. Learn to knit - I never got round to this. For the next list too!
40. Try 33 new things. (18/33) - Will be updated with any more I think of.
43. Write and send 5 random letters in the post. (1/5) - I didn’t send enough letters. I will add this to my new list and see if I can send at least one more.
46. Indulge in 5 “beauty” treatments (0/5) - This was never going to happen.
47. Find myself in 10 random videos/photos online (7/10) - Not bad going. Haven’t looked for a while but I’m impressed I found myself in 7!
49. Get a tattoo that means something to me - Still thinking about this one. Thinking of a pawprint. :D Now just to design it and decide where it’s going.
52. Dye my hair blonde - This was a bad idea to begin with.
53. Wear my corset 33 times. (3/33) - 33 times was obviously too ambitious. Corsets need to be more comfortable.
57. Go vegan for a week - I completely forgot about this. It shall be added to the next list.
58. Plan my own funeral - I might still do this.
60. Write a letter to myself in the past - I will do this.
62. Write 1001 notes/blogs. (840/1001) - I managed 840. Not too bad. I will manage 1001 next time!
64. Read all the books that I have in my house that I haven’t read already 65. Read 5 adult fiction books (5/5)
66. Write three more rap “battles” with Michael Turner. (0/3) - I miss Mikey :(
68. Collate all my blogs - I at least know where they all are!
69. Write a fictional story - This has been started
70. Write a children’s book - This needs to be started.
71. Write a non-fiction article/book - I will write this as well.
73. Go swimming 33 times. (8/33) - I want to start going swimming at least once a fortnight. I just need to find someone to go with.
74. Keep myself healthy
77. Go on a short break/holiday with friends - This will happen one day when everyone wins the lottery.
78. Visit 5 different people at their universities, and go out! Student bars all the way. I’m thinking Birmingham, Brighton, Ipswich, Norwich and Portsmouth. (1/5) - I have travelled around the country a little bit. I should do it more really.
81. Go to 5 gigs (3/5) - 3/5 isn’t too bad. I will go to more next year.
82. Go to 5 local gigs (0/5) - I fail at this too.
85. Spend time with a different person/group of people 33 times. (0/33) - I don’t know how many different groups/people I’ve seen, it’s hard to think back. Moral of the story, don’t have things that are hard to keep track of.
87. Guest on Tom’s radio show - Tom lost his radio show which made this hard.
89. Go to the cinema 10 times (4/10) - The cinema is quite expensive. Although, now cheaper on a Tuesday. So, more visits to the cinema likely.
90. Go ice skating 5 times (1/5) - Ice skating should happen more often. Must go this year!
92. Do the 30 day text challenge (0/30) - Completely forgot to do this. To be continued!
93. Go to Disneyland - No-one will take me :(
96. Create an online portfolio - I need to use the website design I made as a portfolio sometime…
99. Go to America and do a summer camp - I had work every summer. Maybe this year it’s something I can look into.
101. Have a kick arse apocalypse party/celebration - I was working. Haha. Sucks to be me.
We went to see The Hobbit for my birthday. It was great ^_^
I went to see Dragonforce and Alestorm in October ^_^
This has been started and will be continued!
The next post regarding this, lets hope it’s written and being published!
I can think of 18 things off the top of my head. I’m sure there are more, but my brain just isn’t working. Might be updated at a later date :)
- Cooking a Christmas dinner
- Having a party
- Playing poker
- Making money online
- A touchscreen phone
- Website testing
- Living on my own
- Starting a business
- Having a technology free day
- Going to the dentist